April 28, 2020 – The April 29, 2020, Academy of Medicine Spring Meeting will be held using Zoom video conferencing!
You should have received an email invitation with instructions on how to how to access the meeting.
If you did not receive the invitation email, please contact the Secretary, Wendy Bernstein (email@example.com), as soon as possible.
- 6:30 PM Zoom meeting will be open for people to chat informally
- 7 PM Opening remarks from the President
- Dr. Randy Howe and the Ethics Competition Winners
- Comments from the members (3 to 4 minutes) – this for example might include, but is not restricted institutional response or research directed at COVID-19.
If you think you would like to speak, kindly contact Wendy Bernstein (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we have a head count and can plan accordingly.
- Dr. Tee Guidotti will introduce a new member, Dr. Cholanda Hill
- New Business
- 8PM Adjourn
RSVP’s for this meeting are not required.